Comments are moderated. Please be patient. It may take some time for your comments to appear.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Workbench-Miniatures


A few weeks ago, I met a guy named Bill Lindsey through the Yahoo live steam group. Bill has been building scale models of stationary steam engines for some years now. He's been great about answering some of my many questions about models and machining in general.


As it turns out Bill has a webpage called Workbench-Miniatures. The photo you see is of his Engine Test Bench. Bill's test bench was recently featured in an article in "Live Steam" magazine. Congratulations Bill.
Bill offers plans for four engines and other projects with more on the way. I'm considering building Bill's Simplex Engine as a first project. First, I have to be sure I have the tools I need.
I've added a link to Workbench-Miniatures in Helpful Links in the right sidebar.

No comments: